Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Fleet Battle Banners on grand arena

Hi, I noticed that my opponent on grand arena earned 75 and 80 banners in fleet battles in previous battles. How is that possible??? In details in fleet sector it says 16-72 banners for offensive win.
  • Swgoh.gg is stating the wrong amount of banners for fleet battles just now if that's what you are looking at.
  • "UdalCuain;c-2211462" wrote:
    Swgoh.gg is stating the wrong amount of banners for fleet battles just now if that's what you are looking at.

How come I get the correct number of banners while my opponent got more then allowed?
  • "Yoda_with_Iodum;c-2211466" wrote:
    "UdalCuain;c-2211462" wrote:
    Swgoh.gg is stating the wrong amount of banners for fleet battles just now if that's what you are looking at.

How come I get the correct number of banners while my opponent got more then allowed?

Wrong place/person to ask. It's been bugged for ages. It's just a visual bug on the site, it doesn't affect in game banners. Try dropping them a message on Twitter or Discord.
  • "UdalCuain;c-2211462" wrote:

Ok I was wondering about this. Checked someone’s history saw 82 banners in fleet thought I might need to do something different lol.