Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Fleet Store 2.0 is a terrible dissapointment

I hate the change to the Fleet Store. I can't even enjoy the rest of the update. And this update was full of good... no this update was full of great changes. I love the improvements to my favorite game mode (Territory Battles), I'm looking forward to BB8, and the Shard Store is definitely better (as long as they don't stop putting new character shards in there as the get released).

But I can't be upbeat about any of it. I hate the changes to the Fleet Store so much. That was my favorite source of cuffs, and guns. I have almost all the rare ships I need, more Zetas than I need, and 30k Fleet currency saved. Fleet currency is piling up, so I was finally at a point where I had a surplus, and was really starting to make a dent in my gearing projects. Taking that away was very upsetting. I don't know why this was taken away.

Why did the Fleet Store get gutted? Was I getting too much gear? This was a horrible idea. I look forward to additional characters and ships being added. But I hate, absolutely HATE having the opportunity to choose gear instead taken from me. Not rage quitting, or threatening. But respectfully, my feedback on this change is I hate it.

This is a different topic from the other store everyone is so happy about, and is just as relevant a topic for the front page, so hopefully it doesn't disappear. If you're upset about losing gear in the Fleet Store let me know.