Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Fulcrum - phoenix tag

Sooooo if old man Rex is getting a phoenix tag will you now add it to fulcrum? I believe at release there were balance concerns that should be null now.
  • "Jimster1;c-2427402" wrote:
    Where did you see old man Rex with a phoenix tag?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/264285/kit-reveal-captain-rex#latest
  • The answer is more likely no as she's linked up with Cal Kestis despite never meeting each other.
    Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer
    "khdelboy;c-2427487" wrote:
    The answer is more likely no as she's linked up with Cal Kestis despite never meeting each other.

I'm surprised Captain Rex doesn't have something in his kit providing benefits for Fulcrum being on the team.
    Blubcop
    Rising Newcomer
    "Rhydia;c-2428086" wrote:
    "khdelboy;c-2427487" wrote:
    The answer is more likely no as she's linked up with Cal Kestis despite never meeting each other.

I don’t recall ever seeing Embo skulking around Jabbas palace yet here we are.

He was working for the hutts during the clone wars. In this picture he was employed by the Hutt council and Jabba was a member of that. So he is a perfectly lore accurate team member.
  • Gaining a debuff and healing 50% Health and 25% Protection (and the rest of the team 25% Health abd Protection), then immediately dispelling it at the cost of only 10% Health, still feels like a bit of a balance concern tbh.
    LendersQuiz
    Rising Newcomer
    "Jimster1;c-2427402" wrote:
    Where did you see old man Rex with a phoenix tag?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/264285/kit-reveal-captain-rex

LendersQuiz
    Rising Newcomer
    "GRANDOLA;c-2427706" wrote:
    Maybe a later version of Ahsoka will have Phoenix and Captain Rex synergy

Perhaps GLAT?
    (Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano)
      emtdrobert
      New Novice

Maybe this will finally come true now since we have her coming out this year as a GL

• "khdelboy;c-2427487" wrote:

I don’t recall ever seeing Embo skulking around Jabbas palace yet here we are.