Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Galactic challanges

I think the galactic challanges we are playing is not that what is ultimate. Galactic challanges should not be reward based. There should be a holotable where we can select our enemy faction. Select our scenario. Select the enemy modifier. Select the global and player modifier. Modifiers should not be faction based. They should be open for all. Jedi squad taking empire modifier( not the snowtrooper). This should be a practice ground where we can check our squad synergies. That type of galactic challanges will be iconic for swgoh. Popularity of SWGOH will grow exponentially.....🙏🙏🙏
  • "NicWester;c-2212188" wrote:
    "Mi114;c-2212128" wrote:
    Leave a YES if you guys are willing to see that type of galactic challanges

No.

You're basically saying "Don't give us Galactic Challenges, give us a sandbox with no rewards." Why would ANYONE want that trade? Even people who don't like the GC structure at least like the rewards better than NO rewards. And that doesn't even get into the people, like me, who could care less about a sandbox mode except that we care so little that we can't be bothered to put in the effort to care less.

And and and,,, You dont like the GC and look for the rewards only for the format they are using now. If CG adapts my suggession about Gallactic challanges, You will definitely like it.???
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    If CG adapts your thing it’s no longer a Galactic Challenge. It turns into a pure sandbox mode. With no rewards, therefore little incentives for most people to use unless you’re a theory crafter/youtuber. How would it be better as a replacement...?

There are some things I don’t like about GCs (locking max rewards behind Mando Beskar Armor) but in general it’s not bad. Some of them do provide a good challenge
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2212271" wrote:
    "Kisakee;c-2212248" wrote:
    "NicWester;c-2212188" wrote:
    You're basically saying "Don't give us Galactic Challenges, give us a sandbox with no rewards." Why would ANYONE want that trade? Even people who don't like the GC structure at least like the rewards better than NO rewards.

Objection - i'd prefer a sandbox mode without rewards over GC as they are now.

“Why” would anyone?

Because sandbox mode, duh.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2212382" wrote:
    "Kisakee;c-2212344" wrote:
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2212271" wrote:
    "Kisakee;c-2212248" wrote:
    "NicWester;c-2212188" wrote:
    You're basically saying "Don't give us Galactic Challenges, give us a sandbox with no rewards." Why would ANYONE want that trade? Even people who don't like the GC structure at least like the rewards better than NO rewards.

Objection - i'd prefer a sandbox mode without rewards over GC as they are now.

“Why” would anyone?

Because sandbox mode, duh.

Again, why?

You can’t say the reason you’d rather have a sandbox mode with no rewards is “because sandbox mode”. That’s not a reason. Duh.

Yes i can and yes it is. I will always value a sandbox mode more than any rewards. Why? Because it is more value to me! What explanation do you want?
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2212429" wrote:
    For you to value a sandbox with no rewards more than GCs with rewards, you must have a selection of criteria that you’ve applied to come to that preference.

Yes, i value to have a test ground for playing around with teams more than rewards. Getting more knowledge about teams and how to beat them, knowledge is power. The whole purpose of a sandbox mode in a nutshell. Isn't it obvious enough why i value such a ridiculous useful mode over any loot prices?
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Too bad GC appears it’s here too stay :)

Rewards are what they are. People have brought up sandbox mode before... fact is CG appears unwilling to make a new mode for people that won’t generate them any money.