Forum Discussion

ScoundrelRui01
New Traveler
22 days ago

Galactic Challenge Undersized feat

Just an FYI for everyone, but you can only take in 3 ships to get the feat. Profundity, Outrider, Falcon and Y-Wing get it done.

ou8c0rtabmb7
      New Novice

CG needs to put 14 paragraphs of terms and conditions in fine print to cover all the annoying details.

• CG fix your game! How the hell do you break a game mode that has not been updated for years.

tried undersized squad - no reinforcements….won but no reward.

Did a full team of rebel but apparently that didn’t take either with Home One.

and again the silence from CG assuming we will forget this.

EdSolo75
    Rising Rookie

Can you start all three or does one have to be a reinforcement.  Tried three with Levi and didn't get it, unless capturing the other capital ship counts as full squad.  Trying with Rebels now....That worked with three starting.  Guess Levi cap ship take over counts as full squad.

Baddynator
      Seasoned Novice

cant do it with levi cause u gonna get their ship and then the feat isnt done.

• And I was so happy that I was able to Auto the first 3 feats, silly me..... Red crate anyway

Rhombi
    Rising Novice

I could only accomplish the feat using Profundity w/ Han MF, Y-Wing, and Outrider... even bringing one reinforcement to the battle seemed to negate the feat. 

That said, sure was easy. 

rayloc420
      Seasoned Novice

I also did it with hounds tooth, rc, and xanadu.

although I think some guild mates mentioned using 3 ships and not getting it.

CaptainAhen
    Seasoned Rookie

Mal - Vulture, Hyena, Sun Fac - no one else (undersized + complete)
    Mal - Vulture, Hyena, 5 Rebels - i used some tanky ones (5 rebels)
    X - XB, HT, RC with Ghost, Phantom, Geo Spy backups (stealth)

X - XB, HT, RC also work for undersized 

• Used profu, yw, outrider - easy

I guess that it just counts your fielded squad to be <5 like with toons. so cap+3 works - just don't steal their cap. It would have been ok if text was have under 5 ships in play. But no - undersized is the term whatever that means. Looks like lousy coding only