Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Galactic War Difficulty

Not sure if I just such at the game. My squads are pretty stacked. But I constantly hit node 11 and its seriously impossible. Like I said I don't know if I'm bad at the game or what but I even have Commander Luke and he gets wiped no problem with my whole teams. Is it possible there is a bug where the other teams do way too much damage. Or do my people just such, and are modded incorrectly. Any feedback would be appreciated. Have beat Galactic War maybe twice since I unlocked Darth Vader ( no exaggeration ). I could be very bad at the game but I know I used to be able to clear GW daily, yes it would be a little challenging hitting nodes 10,11,12. But this is getting ridiculous, I simply can't beat GW anymore. I ask for tips I my guild, they give very good advice, but these teams still wipe me like nothing. Its almost like I'm versing the top 10 players or something. Very unfair, they one shot me and I have no chance to do anything, get maybe a single turn with one player before I choose to retreat. Any help on good team builds, mod help, or general GW help would be appreciated. I have been playing this gave for over a year and I could like some of my stronger heroes. I started out with Jedi, but now have moved on to making my Sith/Empire stronger. I'm not sure if this is the problem but if anyone is breezing through GW, I would seriously appreciate any tips.

Thank you
Bones-