Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Galactic War need explanation on matchmaking?

So.. I'm not usually one for posting on forums but I feel I (we) need an explanation on how galactic war matchmaking works.

You have a info section on most things i.e raids that explain in great detail and yet i'm struggling to find anything official on Galactic war.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm currently lvl 79 and until im lvl 80-82 I have no access to leader or unique omega's and yet I'm being put against power 17k plus fully Zeta'd teams.

Today.......
My current team is phoenix 62k total G8 no access to upgrade unique/leader - The opposing team is 71,679 - Darth Maul Maxed out at 17k + Zeta on leader ability which is OP regardless of what the power level states!

I literally have no chance of completing this even If I had several teams the same power as my phoenix.
I cant even take out 1 of the opposing team using my 65k phoenix, 50k bounty hunters and 55k Jedi

I've tried everything to give me a fighting chance of finishing with phoenix. I sent weaker teams to force them to use there special abilities. I sent my bounty hunters in just to take out 1 member and couldn't even take the protection off one of them. It is literally impossible to finish! And I had this problem since turning Level 75.

Please Devs! Can you explain why I'm being pitted against impossible odds and why you have no official explanation to how matchmaking works?

We all enjoy a challenge and I have had to overcome the odds several times by using strategy and Its a good feeling scraping that win against all odds but being put in an no win fight is infuriating and just plain wrong. whats the point of galactic war if strategy, balance means nothing? surely the matchmaking should be based on lvl? where your actually able to compete because to have access to same(LVL) upgrades they do (if you have them or not)

Thoughts Appreciated?