Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Game Changer Program

Now that it’s official that SWGOH’s Game changer program has officially ended here are my thoughts about it:

1. This frees up game changers to make new content. It sounds like part of the agreeement to be a GC is not to make any... Risqué content. I’ll just predict

2. CG did exert some pressure to stop creating some of the Game Changers most popular content example: Meme Videos. (I’ll post an example below)

3. Overall it sounds like there wasn’t just one thing that killed the program... it was a combination of many things: negativity when JKR came out, Risqué content in other channels, branching out into other channels, leaks, misrepresenting teams, control...

4. Game changers are saying the program has basically been dead since November. It’s like a boss that doesn’t wants to get rid of an employee... the boss just schedules less and less time till eventually they have no hours anyway.

5. I think it’s beneficial overall. The devs can still give exclusives to any content creator now. Game Changerd finally have closure.

Anyone else have thoughts?