Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Gear that has better components

Do you get the component pieces that it takes to build a piece. Example the mk8 loran power cell takes an mk5 thermal detonator. The detonator gives health steal and extra dmg which is crucial in sith raid but the fully built power cell does not. Should the master piece give better versions of the components? I think quite a few other do but cant remember.
  • "Sneekypete;d-170181" wrote:
    Do you get the component pieces that it takes to build a piece. Example the mk8 loran power cell takes an mk5 thermal detonator. The detonator gives health steal and extra dmg which is crucial in sith raid but the fully built power cell does not. Should the master piece give better versions of the components? I think quite a few other do but cant remember.

This is one of the most aggravating things in the game, in my opinion. There is one in particular where the sum of its parts gives three times the stats that the combined piece gives. I would imagine that their reasoning would be that it allows for five other gear pieces instead of 4 or 3 if you were to slot each individual gear piece by itself.