Forum Discussion

5 years ago

General Command bonus tier

How do you beat bonus tier of general command event ?

Is there a guide or youtube video with the strategy ?
  • "TVF;c-2070925" wrote:
    "JerrickKharr87;c-2070908" wrote:
    "NicWester;c-2070906" wrote:
    My Hux is g7, 3* and I didn't bother reading his abilities. Started with Silencer, Command Shuttle, and Hound's Tooth, brought in Xanadu Blood and then TIE Advance. Focused on Y-Wing until Undying Loalty faded from Anakin then nuked him. Easy-peasy. Look at my swgoh.gg profile and you'll see that you don't need much, my total power was 288,808.

Sure sure. All g13? ?

Not even close.

https://swgoh.gg/p/843944478/characters/?f=First+Order

Interesting. Not sure how I’m getting completely owned using the same strategy then. Can’t get past tanks.
  • I just got with G12 Matt Boosk and G11 Cad start, G12 Vader and FOTFP reserve, G7 3* Hux with the gear ability at 3.
  • G13 KRU, G12 Bossk, G13/12/12 Kylo/Phasma/FOST, G12 FOTP, G12 Vader.

Like I said above my Hux is basically hot garbage right now.
  • 5 hours of RNG and I made it with g12+1 zBossk (6* mods), g9 3* Hux, g8+4 KRU, g8+3 Kylo, g7+2 Phasma and 4* g8 Stormtrooper. Reinforcements were g11+2 Cad, g12 Vader (6* mods).
    Tactics: stun Y-wing, block abilities of ETA with shuttle, keep HT taunting and stack silencer. Hux is useful only with ultimate, reinfocements and 1st skill because of assists. The damage he made himself was ridiculous. I called Vader only in the end. The key is to take down ETA, council and ashoka. While doing that you'll likely kill both tanks (Y-wing and Sergeant).
  • "JerrickKharr87;c-2070930" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2070925" wrote:
    "JerrickKharr87;c-2070908" wrote:
    "NicWester;c-2070906" wrote:
    My Hux is g7, 3* and I didn't bother reading his abilities. Started with Silencer, Command Shuttle, and Hound's Tooth, brought in Xanadu Blood and then TIE Advance. Focused on Y-Wing until Undying Loalty faded from Anakin then nuked him. Easy-peasy. Look at my swgoh.gg profile and you'll see that you don't need much, my total power was 288,808.

Sure sure. All g13? ?

Not even close.

https://swgoh.gg/p/843944478/characters/?f=First+Order

Interesting. Not sure how I’m getting completely owned using the same strategy then. Can’t get past tanks.

Maybe I got lucky? I'm not going to default to the assumption that I'm the best player ever or some strategic genius. But I did it on the first try and only lost........ I think Xanadu Blood at the very end (I know one ship got killed in an AoE and that it was off to the side, so either my first reinforcement or the ship on the right in my original deployment). So it's possible that this is a 1-in-100 run and I just happened to get it on the first run. But there's no way of knowing for sure until the second event runs.

The ironic part is that I've been working on Resistance this whole time and got stoked when Raddus was announced--but haven't even unlocked it because my Lando Falcon is only 6*. So the ship I want, I can't get. The ship I could take or leave, I got no problem...

I never knew my dating life would be represented in GoH ?