Forum Discussion

scuba75
New Rookie
8 years ago

General Grievous Leader

From game files: -5% Critical Chance

All enemies have -25% Critical Chance and -20% Critical Damage.
  • I didn't realize we had a thread for GG's leader ability so I'll copy over what I wrote down in his unique thread:

"... It would be great if his leader ability was something besides critical chance/damage down. If anything raise the percentages to be higher and useful against current crit chance/damage teams (let's make it like 50% just to be crazy). I'd like to see him have a leader ability like Phasma that mainly applies to droids. We can call it "Supreme Commander of the Separatist Army" where he grants a percentage chance for droids to assist off another droid's attack. This would tie in well with his current unique where he makes a random ally taunt. He goes into battle all out with overwhelming force between him and his army but then is quick to escape when things are not going his way.
  • I've brought this up with Conduit internally, but I wanted to chime in with some of the things I've suggested to see community reaction:

General Grevious

Daunting Presence (Leader) Omega Upgrade: Separatist allies gain 50% critical avoidance.
  • The intention has always been to make that tag useful and meaningful, but we sort of have a lot of other work right now. It's on the list though!
  • "CG_CapGaSP;721980" wrote:
    I've brought this up with Conduit internally, but I wanted to chime in with some of the things I've suggested to see community reaction:

General Grevious

Daunting Presence (Leader) Omega Upgrade: Separatist allies gain 50% critical avoidance.

Yes, Yes, YES!! Heading in the right direction here! This would be great to have and I'd consider trying him out as leader and minimize all the oncoming AoE critical damage but I'd definitely prefer this more if either 1) This leader ability applies to all allies or 2) Add something else in there that would make Separatists even better. Because right now we do not have any big separatists that seem to be viable besides B2. This might encourage Dooku to come back but I'm not sure.

Ideas to consider for Separatist bonuses in GG's lead (alongside +50% critical avoidance) that would have people sold

• Add a +x% offensive bonus to Separatists allies
    • +x% potency buff to Separatist allies
    • -x% evasion on the enemy
    • Separatists counter attack when a separatist ally is damaged
    • Remove x amount of speed off an enemy for each Separatist present
    • Separatists gains "x" amount of speed (since GG desperately needs more speed especially)

The main goal I have in mind for GG is that he has an amazing paragraph of an ability like Kenobi and Palpatine. GG is one of the iconic faces for the Clone Wars and possibly the face for the Separatist army.
  • General grevious's flaws are low health, and a touch slow and just a little weak on damage. Remember you're giving up an hk lead so you're giving up a lot of offense to use him. Also since I suspect like crit up/avoidance works like tenacity/potency 50% sounds huge but it really isn't since most opponents will have some crit up mods.

So I'd remove seperatist and make it apply to all and add an x% chance to gain critical immunity when suffering a critical hit.

• @CG_CapGaSP i love the idea of including critical avoidance percentage.

Instead of a flat rate, maybe stacking % that increases each critical hit to a separatist ally.
  • Possibly;

Daunting Presence (Leader) Omega Upgrade: Separatist allies gain 25% critical avoidance and an additional x% each time a separatist ally is critically hit