Forum Discussion

6 years ago

General Kenobi Zeta?

Can you guys look into maybe giving General Kenobi a Zeta'd ability? He is the only legendary with out one & very hard to acquire 7* I just feel that w/o a Zeta, he is being done a huge injustice.
  • Maybe when the republic gets its reworks and bluffs they'll add a zeta for him that will be supporting clones and jedis
  • Well he’s not a legendary, and pretty easy to acquire nowadays .. he’s still good even without so it doubt it honestly
  • Just give him a zeta on his unique that grants him 50% offense and grants half of that to JKA, Ahsoka, and Cody if they are present.
  • "HK666;c-1668142" wrote:
    I'm cool with a dominant kit that doesn't need a zeta. He's the only raid character (out of three) without a zeta, but he's still very much being used

His kit is not dominate tho. I don't understand why anybody that uses him wouldn't want a Zeta on him?
  • "DaPowerfulJedi;c-1668144" wrote:
    Please don’t give GK a zeta, at least not yet.

Why not?
  • "Pan2218;c-1668882" wrote:
    "DaPowerfulJedi;c-1668144" wrote:

Why not?

He’s good enough without one for now, and my list of characters who I want to zeta doesn’t need GK added. It’s already got like 30 characters I want to zeta first.
  • "DaPowerfulJedi;c-1669626" wrote:
    "Pan2218;c-1668882" wrote:
    "DaPowerfulJedi;c-1668144" wrote:

Why not?

He’s good enough without one for now, and my list of characters who I want to zeta doesn’t need GK added. It’s already got like 30 characters I want to zeta first.

Ok....then don't give him one, that's not any kind of excuse for him to not be more dominant. I argue that he is not "good enough"