Forum Discussion

12 months ago

General Skywalker - Clash on Kamino / no shards

So I went through a very interesting situation when completing phase 3 (General Conflict) of the General Skywalker journey.

At the end of the battle, the game crashed with an error 3.0 I believe and told me I had to restart the game. I pressed the restart button that popped up and when I went back into the journey to see if it registered the battle - it did, but no shards.

So now I am on the last phase, but even if I do complete it, I wouldn’t have enough shards to unlock General Skywalker.

I messaged support and said they are looking into it, but it’s been 2 days now. Has this happened to anyone else?
  • Something similar happened to me LONG ago. I honestly don't remember which event, but it wasn't GAS. Support eventually fixed it, though it took a long time. Several weeks, I think.

I'm not saying it will take you the same amount of time, but I remember I had basically given up and then a while after that... I just got a message out of the blue saying it was fixed and it was.

I hope it doesn't happen the same way for you. I hope you get good communication throughout But also I think you should know that just because you're not getting communication doesn't mean your problem isn't still in a queue somewhere, waiting to be fixed.

Best of luck. Sorry you're going through this.
  • This is not correct.

You unlock GAS at 5*. Yes, the event will not give you 7* GAS, but it does give you an unlocked GAS. Or it should, and does, when working correctly.
  • "I_JnK_I;c-2445304" wrote:
    Isn't the third one the stage with ventress? That does not even give you shards iirc

LOL, I forgot that entirely. It's been a LONG time for me. But you're right!

@TTudor
    Please read the info on this page:
    https://swgoh.wiki/wiki/Clash_on_Kamino#Tiers

The 3rd stage is called "Seeing Red" and it never awards shards to anyone.

The error is unfortunate and obviously caused confusion, but you should end up with only 150 shards at the end of this quest, which unlocks GAS and gives you 5/85 toward your 6th star.

EVERYONE is required to purchase the last 180 shards. Everyone. If you complete stage 4 of the event and unlock GAS then everything is fine, even though you're still a long way from 7*.

Make sure you thank @I_JnK_I for solving the mystery!
  • All sorted now, I have received the 50 shards separately, thanks all for your help.
    ToLive
    New Spectator
    General Skywalker journey doesn't allow you to unlock GAS. It unlocks the ability to buy shards for him. As I remember, journey will give you 155 shards and rest of it you should buy in guild events store.
  • Yeah you have to have gas unlocked before you can buy shards for GET.
  • "MasterSeedy;c-2445308" wrote:
    "I_JnK_I;c-2445304" wrote:
    Isn't the third one the stage with ventress? That does not even give you shards iirc

LOL, I forgot that entirely. It's been a LONG time for me. But you're right!

@TTudor
    Please read the info on this page:
    https://swgoh.wiki/wiki/Clash_on_Kamino#Tiers

The 3rd stage is called "Seeing Red" and it never awards shards to anyone.

The error is unfortunate and obviously caused confusion, but you should end up with only 150 shards at the end of this quest, which unlocks GAS and gives you 5/85 toward your 6th star.

EVERYONE is required to purchase the last 180 shards. Everyone. If you complete stage 4 of the event and unlock GAS then everything is fine, even though you're still a long way from 7*.

Make sure you thank @I_JnK_I for solving the mystery!

Hey guys, it’s phase 2 then, I mentioned in my original post that it’s the General Conflict phase, the one with Grievous. It’s the third phase of the event if you look at the top of my screenshot (see attached), just got confused. But I should’ve definitely received 50 shards for the General Conflict phase. It’s been picked up by someone from EA now, but it’s still a bug.