Forum Discussion

5 years ago

General skywalker - ship phase gear reqs.

Hi everyone

Like so many others I am preparing for GAS' return sometime in the future.

I can see from swgohevents, what the requirements are in terms of chars, but when it comes to ships, the requirements are a bit more vague:
https://swgohevents.com/event/clash-on-kamino

As I am hoarding for the malevolence I don't have the negotiator and I am therefore planning to use Mace's ship (like assume a lot of people did when GAS arrived the first time?)

What are the required ships? and what are the gear requirements for the pilots? (I really don't wanna gear up Plo Koon and mace more than I have to...)

• I had jka snips and fives at g12 and mace and clone sarge at g11 and got passed the ship phase in 2 or 3 tries, that phase isn’t too difficult
  • Question of mine: do you actually need 7 ships? Rn I have my Cap ship and 4 regular ships ready, but do I only need to gear 1 more, or...?
  • "Moorebid;c-2015112" wrote:
    Question of mine: do you actually need 7 ships? Rn I have my Cap ship and 4 regular ships ready, but do I only need to gear 1 more, or...?

From the event description:

Tier 1:
    Anakin's Eta-2 Starfighter (7*, 40,000 GP)
    Galactic Republic Capital Ship (7*, 40,000 GP)
    At least 3 other Galactic Republic Ships (7*, 40,000 GP)

That's all you need. My Anakin was pretty good (G13 low relic I think), and my Snips/Fives G12. I used minimal Mace and Sarge (I geared just enough to hit 40k, I think it was G9 or something). So only one bench ship. It was easy at those levels.
    Crispy508
    Seasoned Rookie
    this information is really helpful in planning out my farming for GAS, thank you
  • "Moorebid;c-2015112" wrote:
    Question of mine: do you actually need 7 ships? Rn I have my Cap ship and 4 regular ships ready, but do I only need to gear 1 more, or...?

I beat it with only 5 ships: JKA, 5’s, AT, Rex, and sarge.
  • I had the minimum four ships - Anakin, Ahsoka, Plo Koon, and Jedi Consular. I had Anakin at r5 and Ahsoka at G12, and the other two were bare minimum to get to the GP threshold. Anakin alone carried me through the event and it only took a handful of tries. It's super easy so don't stress too much about it.

Oh and my Endurance was bare minimum too
  • What gear does PLO have to be to meet 40K power? I have him at g9 right now and he’s quite annoying to take to g10...