Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Geonosis TB

With the upcoming Geonosis TB, does anyone else think there will be a need to gear up Galactic Republic toons and ships? Also, does anyone else think there is also a DS version in our future as well that will require us to upgrade Separatist toons and ships? I'm curious to see if & how they will introduce more Separatist ships, considering droid ships don't have pilots. I would love to see more Separatist ships and a flagship introduced into the game. We already have a full GR fleet, now we need a full Separatist fleet to go with it.
  • "Stick;c-1840254" wrote:

"RawneKarrde;c-1840243" wrote:
    Anyone think that the bonuses clones and geonosians have been getting in tw the last few months might have been play testing possible reworks?

I thought that too. But I figured they may just make it a permanent buff for twar only.

Remember when the imperial troopers got the buff where they respawned ? That was clearly testing for the b1. I didn’t see anyone call that out , surprising considering how many people on the forum think they’ve predicted every new thing the games ever had.

I never realised that about the Trooper buffs being the test dummies for B1.
    theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Vinny_Vader_Vedi;c-1840776" wrote:
    Why can’t it be both? Ls and ds?

because they cant run 2 TB at once or people would complain about too much to do. plus light side was first last time it makes sense that dark gets to be first this time
  • "flux_rono;c-1840953" wrote:
    "Vinny_Vader_Vedi;c-1840776" wrote:
    Why can’t it be both? Ls and ds?

because they cant run 2 TB at once or people would complain about too much to do. plus light side was first last time it makes sense that dark gets to be first this time

I meant like one combined one with a split map