Forum Discussion

OmegaIV_HSP
New Spectator
6 months ago

Gifting the 40% crystal pack

Um, a guildmate is trying to gift me the 40% bonus pack and it's saying I'm ineligible.

So am I to assume that if I gift you, you can't gift me back?
  • "CG_Tusken_Meathead;c-2461969" wrote:
    Be sure to submit a ticket

Help me understand why we can't just buy the gifts ourselves. Why have two categories?

I mean, what if all packs could be bought or gifted?

Wouldn't that just be.. I dunno, easier?
  • "OmegaIV;c-2462031" wrote:
    "CG_Tusken_Meathead;c-2461969" wrote:

Help me understand why we can't just buy the gifts ourselves. Why have two categories?

Great question. At this point I can buy crystals cheaper for you than I can buy them for myself. How is that an effective strategy to make me think any purchase for myself is giving me good value? Does that strategy incentive me to spend more or less?

• "StewartH;c-2462052" wrote:
    "OmegaIV;c-2462031" wrote:

Great question. At this point I can buy crystals cheaper for you than I can buy them for myself. How is that an effective strategy to make me think any purchase for myself is giving me good value? Does that strategy incentive me to spend more or less?

I suspect the idea is to incentivize TWO people to buy the gift, so that they can exchange.
  • "Degs29;c-2462076" wrote:
    "StewartH;c-2462052" wrote:
    "OmegaIV;c-2462031" wrote:

I suspect the idea is to incentivize TWO people to buy the gift, so that they can exchange.

Yeah but no one in my guild wants to do the exchange so it’s zero sales instead of one.
  • "CG_Tusken_Meathead;c-2461969" wrote:

Where do I go to submit a ticket?