Forum Discussion

3 months ago

GL AHSOKA TANO, BAYLAN SKOLL AND A NEW MERCENARY FACTION

On 14 July, I posted on old forums  under the heading " REMAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR GALACTIC LEGEND AHSOKA TANO" that the 4 requirements for the epic confrontation of Baylan Skoll are: 

Grand Admiral Thrawn: R7 ( Confirmed )
Morgan Elsbeth ( Confirmed without R7)
Great Mothers: R7
Shin Hati: R7

Today CG has confirmed the relic of  Morgan Elsbeth to be R7 for Baylan Skoll. I hope Great mothers R7 and shin Hati R7 will also be needed for Baylan Skoll.

[CM - Edited title for CAPS]

• So, 3 dark side characters for GL Ahsoka Tano are confirmed: 

1. Asaji Ventress: R5
    2. Night trooper: R7
    3. Death Trooper peridia: R7

My guess for the 4th dark side character is 

4.  Darth Vader/ Darth Maul 

• Only 2 were confirmed through the Road ahead of July: Night trooper and death Trooper peridia.
    And now their relics also: R7.

Also, only these 2 were being in planning , means shape, features, abilities,etc.

There was simply not talk of Captain Enoch to be released soon. It will be released LATER.

So, I think that: 

1. 4th requirement for GL Ahsoka Tano will not be Captain Enoch.
    2. It should be Darth Vader/ Darth Maul.
    3. Captain Enoch should be a requirement for Baylan Skoll or Galactic legend Thrawn ( Yes, it's right. He's coming ! Although at a later stage)

LordDirt
      New Traveler

Please read it again

"That’s right! With the excitement of the Disney+ series, Ahsoka, we are happy to announce that Galactic Legend Ahsoka Tano is coming to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes! You are probably wondering which characters you'll need to unlock her. We’ve got you covered for a few of them and it starts with the Imperial Remnant squad. More of her required characters will be announced periodically until she arrives in game.

Night Trooper - Attacker who spreads Blight among their foes, also has a case of the, “If you can do it, I can do it” in their kit.
      Death Trooper (Peridea) - Attacker loves Blight and interacting with Blight. Can be used on a Nightsister squad
      Captain Enoch - Leader of the Imperial Remnant squad equipped with a ruthless nature… Decay"