Forum Discussion

2 years ago

GL leia Group 3 speculation?

im guesing chewpio is a lock in who else? hoth soilder/scout maybe? its got kinda a endor ewok/ hoth empipre strikes theme im at a loss, no luke so far cls maybe? doubt knight would be there.
  • Going for JML in that time waiting for those marquees is so free. If you are in range for wampa and hoda that is
  • Is there a glitch that those who are still farming LS and DS tickets for a GL get more Kneesea and Captain Rex shards from this chase?
    MasterSeedy
    Seasoned Veteran
    I read something on discord that confused me, but it sounded like what you're saying -- that if you were chasing GL Tix you got double drops somehow? Anyway, I'm done with all the GLs but Leia, so I don't know, but ... yeah. Would like to see that rumour cleared up.
  • "khdelboy;c-2435768" wrote:
    "MasterSeedy;c-2435735" wrote:
    I read something on discord that confused me, but it sounded like what you're saying -- that if you were chasing GL Tix you got double drops somehow? Anyway, I'm done with all the GLs but Leia, so I don't know, but ... yeah. Would like to see that rumour cleared up.

It does seem like that. Three of my guild mates have crazy shard drops and they are chasing a GL.

The rest of us face normal or terrible drops.

I don't think this is a case of "RNG."

Then they should compensate the rest of us. But that wont happen