Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Ground Vehicle Battle

Read before say No:

I think this can add another level of gameplay to the game and one that isn't that bad. Star Wars is known for iconic vehicles and I would really like to see some of them make way.

Now this could be integrated in 2 ways:

Every squad can have a support vehicle like a capital ship to a fleet or even like HAAT Raid the AAT.
Or they could have there own battles, I was thinking like a 5v5 or 4v4 battle. Vehicles i was thinking about in the first step were AT-AT, AT-ST, AAT, AT-TE, Speeders, Staps, IG-227 Hailfire-class droid tank.

I know it would be hard to implement to the game, caue the difference between ships and ground vehicles is that many people don't have their own. Yes you could make a few connections but no iconic characters have a specific ground vehicle that they would be known for.

Yea and i know that there would be even more things to gear..

What you thinking about this?

• Give me an Ewok Glider a T-16 and a whole lot of Wamprats and I'm down.
  • "Nauros;c-1591767" wrote:
    And how exactly is speculation about nonexistent features "feedback"? This is getting ridiculous...

Is it not feedback to say, I would like to see X feature in game?
  • There's tons of these threads already. One even made by me. I don't think it could be executed with the small amount of uniques (like "poe damerons x-wing"). Also ships is way lack luster in terms of numbers, and rocky right now.
    This is something I wouldn't look forward too.
  • Speculation and new ideas have been part of the feedback forum since forever. Like half the Characters subforum is asking for new characters or new kits for old characters.