Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Guaranteed 5 Carbantis (Challenges)

Now that we‘ll get 1 guaranteed zeta in the ship challenges, just give us guaranteed 5 Carbantis in the attacker‘s challenge. It states, that 7 are possible and I may not always look at how many I got, but in all my 3.5 years of playing time I‘ve never ever seen 6 or 7! Just get rid of these completely and give us a guaranteed 5!
  • "KausDebonair;c-1888299" wrote:
    "Bl4ckDe4th;d-206447" wrote:
    Now that we‘ll get 1 guaranteed zeta in the ship challenges, just give us guaranteed 5 Carbantis in the attacker‘s challenge. It states, that 7 are possible and I may not always look at how many I got, but in all my 3.5 years of playing time I‘ve never ever seen 6 or 7! Just get rid of these completely and give us a guaranteed 5!

Won’t happen, main reason being, unlike zetas, you can buy carbs with real money

But it used to be a guaranteed 5 before challenges were reworked.
  • "Bl4ckDe4th;d-206447" wrote:

Won’t happen, main reason being, unlike zetas, you can buy carbs with real money
    PJFP
    New Spectator
    And in 3 or 4 different shops, plus farm, plus challenge, plus raids, tw, tb.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "Mr_Sausage;c-1888438" wrote:
    "KausDebonair;c-1888299" wrote:
    "Bl4ckDe4th;d-206447" wrote:

But it used to be a guaranteed 5 before challenges were reworked.

I don't believe that's true at all. They did nerf the drops when they added the 7 max, as 3 is the most common drop now. But pretty sure before that the top tier was 4-6.