exarkun5555
Rising Spectator
9 months ago

Hey Google, show me a picture for "garbage rewards"

endor escalation tier 3 fyi
  • "Miketo28;c-2456143" wrote:
    When I gave google the same command, I got this:

Grats, you got one more shard than I did
  • This really looks like 1st day intern government employee work. They make no sense with-in the context of the game. I’ve been saying this for now once the Drogan cron goes away people are going to realize they gave people very little reason to work on Leia. She is great in TB and Conquest but how many people ignore those game modes nearly completely. Right now Jabba is the must have GL simply because SR2 and if they don’t give other GL’s similar events he always will be.
    Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer
    I only needed one more droid brain to be able to do my next R9 but couldn't. Anyone else get anything but the one omicron from this?
  • "CrispyFett;c-2454770" wrote:
    "Olddumper;c-2454769" wrote:
    This really looks like 1st day intern government employee work. They make no sense with-in the context of the game. I’ve been saying this for now once the Drogan cron goes away people are going to realize they gave people very little reason to work on Leia. She is great in TB and Conquest but how many people ignore those game modes nearly completely. Right now Jabba is the must have GL simply because SR2 and if they don’t give other GL’s similar events he always will be.

While I agree that the rewards are underwhelming, isn't the main reason to obtain any new character (especially GLs) for GAC/TW dominance? She seems like the best GL to me currently, so I'm not sure what other reason I would need to get her, regardless of any other events which are tailored specifically for her. If Jabba didn't have a character specific event he would still be an amazing GL.

they also left out the raid lol where she does an easy max run solo