Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Hilarious

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/current-listings

You guys seen this? Bean counters are extremely unlikely to expand the dev team on a dwindling profits product, so logic would dictate staff turnover. Maybe we could get some of the brighter minds here on the forums in there to salvage it.
  • Judging by the quality of the recent game updates, the game has probably been outsourced to some other company/developers.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "Youthv2;574700" wrote:
    Devs walking out of the job with all the hate.

There is no evidence of such.

"xMORIDINx;574721" wrote:
    Those job postings are old.....

Not all of them. One is only about 10 days old.

Also not sure why this is funny? Where better to find people that want to work on the game than existing players? If I lived in San Diego I would apply for sure.
  • "JinnNu;574725" wrote:
    Judging by the quality of the recent game updates, the game has probably been outsourced to some other company/developers.

every update has had problems, im sure its the same team but they just never learn
  • Those adverts were only placed on the forums tonight - just now in fact. The dates within the actual posts might well be inaccurate (for a range of reasons which should be obvious).
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "Sarryen;574738" wrote:
    Those adverts were only placed on the forums tonight - just now in fact. The dates within the actual posts might well be inaccurate (for a range of reasons which should be obvious).

At least the first one (the contract) was posted to their own corporate careers page. I imagine you can verify the others, as I am sure they are not posted only here.
  • I assume the game balance position still open, or they hired the worst employee ever.