Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Hondo Ohnaka Fankit V2.0

Still hoping to see this absolute chad in the game one day, so I was hoping to fire away my second idea for a kit for him. I hope you enjoy the read and I earn your honest feedback.

UNIT NAME: Hondo Ohnaka

ALIGNMENT: Dark Side

CATEGORY: Support(INT), Scoundrel, Smuggler, Leader

Cunning Pirate and Smuggler who plays both sides to stay ahead and maximize success

Basic: BAD DEALING
FINAL TEXT: Deal physical damage to the target enemy and grant Potency Up to 2 random allies, who do not have it yet, for 2 turns. If this Ability does not deal a critical hit, inflict the target enemy with Daze for 2 turns which cannot be resisted.

Special 1: TRICKS OF THE TRADE (4 turn CD)
FINAL TEXT: (Zeta) Equalize health and protection of all active units, then all allies recover 20% Health and Protection and gain +25% Turnmeter. The target other Ally gains Middleman until the end of the battle, until they are defeated or until this Ability is re-cast on another ally.

Middleman: Cannot be targeted by enemies. 25% of all damage other allies receive is redirected to this unit instead. This damage cannot defeat this unit. Whenever this unit takes damage through this effect, they and Hondo Ohnaka gain +5% Turnmeter. Once per turn, whenever this Unit uses an ability, call Hondo Ohnaka to assist.

Special 2: TAKE WHAT CAN BE TAKEN (4 turn CD)
FINAL TEXT: Dispel all buffs on all enemies and all debuffs on all allies, then call all other allies to assist, dealing 25% reduced damage. Afterwards, inflict all enemies with No Profit for 2 turns which cannot be resisted or copied. If an ally has Middleman, they take a Bonus Turn and their cooldowns are reduced by 1.

No Profit: If this unit is not critically hit by a damaging ability, dispel this status effect and deal bonus true damage to this unit which ignores protection.

Leader: A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME
FINAL TEXT: (Omicron) All Scoundrel allies gain +20% Max Health and Max Protection, doubled for Scoundrel Tank allies. Whenever an enemy uses an Ability or takes a turn while below 100% Health, all Scoundrel allies gain +10% Offense (Stacking) until the end of the Encounter. This effect is doubled for allies inflicted with Middleman.

While in Grand Arena: Scoundrel allies are immune to stun effects and turnmeter removal. Whenever an enemy inflicts a debuff on an ally, they lose 10% Defense (Stacking) until the end of the Encounter. Once per ally turn, if an enemy attacks out of turn, they lose 10% Max Protection (Stacking) until the end of the Encounter.

Unique: THERE'S NO WAY I'M GOOD FOR BUSINESS
FINAL TEXT: (Zeta) At the beginning of the battle, Hondo gains bonus Max Protection equal to 10% of his allies' combined Max Protection and all other Scoundrel allies gain half of that amount. Additionally, if Hondo Ohnaka is debuffed, he cannot be critically hit. Whenever Hondo loses a Buff, he inflicts all enemies with the opposite debuff, if any, for 1 turn, and for each debuff resisted, he and the ally with Middleman gain +2% Turnmeter.

If the ally with Middleman is defeated, Hondo resets his cooldowns and gains Damage Immunity for 2 turns which cannot be prevented, copied or dispelled, and if he uses a special ability on his next turn, all enemies will take true damage equal to 20% of his Max Protection.

---

Small Trivia:
- The True Damage from "No Profit" scales with Hondo's offense only.
No RepliesBe the first to reply