Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Hondo Ohnaka

When the changes were made to GK, Anakin, and Ashoka I recall reading something that said the team was moving away from the KOTOR era and focusing on the Clone Wars era. One of my favorite characters from The Clone Wars was Hondo the Pirate. I would absolutely love to see him and possibly a whole team of pirates make their way to the game.
  • Hondo and his capital ship the Corona! Scoundrels need a ship from TCW, here it is.
  • I personally think Hondo should be a light side scoundrel, despite him kinda being obviously dark side fitting character, this is due to his relationship with the jedi vs the sith, as Honod doesn't get along with the separatists at all, additionally Hondo reappears as a friend to the rebels in Star Wars Rebels, if Hondo comes into the game he should be a legendary event character for light side, and have him fight with his pirate crew, also have his pirate crew be a mix of light side and dark side characters, this should made it interesting for scoundrel groups. I think Hondo should be in the game with a new Pirate tag, and his ships should be added ingame too, with himself leading a new Capital Ship, as he does rule over a pirate "empire".