Forum Discussion

3 years ago

I can ‘t do 6* Emperor’s Demise

Hi basically can I have some help with this
I have 2 potential squads but I’m not sure they’ll be good enough when I level them up

Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    1) On Palp event, use your Phoenix squad. Get them to g6, mod them, you should be fine on t6.

2) For t5 Thrawn, g6 still, but lvl 70.

3) For t7 Thrawn, g8-9, lvl 80 (82 on chopper).

4) Check out my Thrawn event guide on swgoh wiki: https://wiki.swgoh.help/index.php?title=Artist_of_War&mobileaction=toggle_view_desktop#Tips
  • "Epicslayer293;c-2451348" wrote:
    I would suggest choosing whatever character with a leader ability that gives allies a speed boost. When I did tier 6, I kept facing the same problem but when I chose admiral Akbar as the leader, I won since Akbar’s leader ability grants allies speed.

I imagine they have beaten it at some point in the two years since they asked for help.
  • I would suggest choosing whatever character with a leader ability that gives allies a speed boost. When I did tier 6, I kept facing the same problem but when I chose admiral Akbar as the leader, I won since Akbar’s leader ability grants allies speed.
    EA_Mako
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
    Hey there,

This thread is quite old and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

Feel free to create a new thread if there's a subject you're wanting to discuss that doesn't have a more recent topic, thanks!