Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Increase Energy Cap

The energy cap has to be increased. Because of the 8x hard node attempts. (96 energy) not even considering the 16-20 energy nodes. Considering, there are many hard node charactors such as, DN, SION, BOSSK, BASTILA, ECT. I feel like the cap should be increased to at least 160. Allowing 8-13 tries. Since, most people cant play the game 24/7. And maybe just add it for level 85s or do a gradual increase.
  • Energy cap doesn't need to increas per se.. The energy amount you purchase per energy refresh does though. The refresh should at least be to the energy cap.
  • When and if the player level cap increases, so will the energy cap. But your complaint seems to pertain to energy refills not giving you "enough" energy rather than the energy cap.
  • Understand your struggle.
    However, as those 8x hard node attempts are only a temporary increase from the default 5x, it is extremely unlikely (read: wont happen) CG would change the game mechanics for energy retrieval due to it.
  • increasing the energy cap won't matter

unless you are letting your energy regen to full. I know I'm not, which means there are plenty of people that aren't (based off that I don't do much min-max and I know there are people that do)

you want a higher cap and a higher regen rate to go with. I really doubt it. They want us to buy refreshes. Probably fine as is
  • "vksg;c-1652331" wrote:
    Understand your struggle.
    However, as those 8x hard node attempts are only a temporary increase from the default 5x, it is extremely unlikely (read: wont happen) CG would change the game mechanics for energy retrieval due to it.

I believe the 8x is a more permanent change, but the reduced crystal pricing to refresh a node is temporary.
  • "Austin9370;c-1652410" wrote:
    "vksg;c-1652331" wrote:
    Understand your struggle.

I believe the 8x is a more permanent change, but the reduced crystal pricing to refresh a node is temporary.

Yes, just like it was a "permanent" change the last time they did this. It'll stay for a while longer still, but it's never been said to be permanent.
  • The announcement ( https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/180392/game-update-8-30-2018-mods-2-0#latest ) sounds like it might be permanent indeed: "Increased Hard Node Attempts: Hard Nodes attempts have been increased from 5 to 8"
    However the ingame message was the same as last time ("For a limited period of time..."). Maybe a copy&paste issue but I'd rather not count on it being a permanent change. Could be disappointing like last time ( https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/172259/y-reduce-hard-nodes-from-8-to-5 )
  • Or just make it based on player account level. 85 can still be the max for characters, but the actual player account can level up and energy can increase by 1 per level.