Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Is it possible to retrieve an old account?

Up until a year ago I used to play Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes a lot but due to some issues I had to delete my old Google account and therefore my Google Play account which was linked to the game on my Android phone. I began playing the game again a few days ago and I've attempted to talk to EA/Capital Games about getting my old account back.
They asked for my Player ID, Ally Code and Mayhem ID. I gave them all the information they required but the answer I got was that since my account was linked to Google Play and that account is deleted, my save file is gone forever.
But my old Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes was and still is linked to my swgoh.gg profile so why can't EA/Capital Games ask the people behind that website for help?
Besides, when I checked my profile on swgoh.gg it said that it has been updated (synchronized) a day ago. How can the website synchronize an account if it is permanently deleted as EA/Capital Games claim it to be? That doesn't make any sense to me at least.
I would love to get my old account back and any tips on how to get it back will be appreciated.