Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Jedi Knight Anakin Situation

Just want to start by saying this is mostly a complain post, so who ever doesn't wanna hear it you are more than welcome to leave now. Also sorry about my English, not my native language.
I am a huge Anakin fan and since a started playing this game 3 years ago i have always tried to include him in my lineups. In my first year playing the game, he was pretty useful in a jedi lineup but fell quick through the ranks with Aylas countering and stunning abilities and with Ezras power.
I was pretty excited when i heard he was getting a rework, but i was quickly disappointed by how he ended up getting a touch-up. When they originally mentioned that he would get a rework. Then they said he wasn't going to get nerfed, but they found a way to exclude him from jedi lineups. I know people are saying that there is going to be another Anakin, but the only other Anakin that i can think that might be coming in the game is Fallen Anakin or pedwan Anakin from episode 2. The first mentioned is definitely a strong character but a dark side character, which i dont need or want as much. Now the second one, if he was to be introduced in the game in my opinion should be less powerful or useful of a character than the one we already have. The one we already have looks like the Anakin from the Clones Wars series and episode 3, which was one of the most powerful duelist jedis and a great master to Ashoka. Reckless but damn strong! He destroyed Dooku, which was so much more viable than Anakin in this game and they decided to give him a whole new boost nothing like the fake touch up Anakin got. Now, Asajj another really useful character in the game was beaten so many times by Anakin it was ridiculous, but still got 2 zetas and is being used in so many different aspects of the game. I might be bias, but i really can't understand the thought process behind the reworks that are being given. Dooku, GG, Nute and Asajj have gotten such great reworks and they were all humiliated by Anakin in both the films and the cartoon series.
I am a big Anakin fan, but i think this stands for many other characters. Like why is d*mb a*s Jolee so much more useful than Hermit f*cking Yoda, the master of all masters. Why? Why is Anakin nerfed and touched up in such a weak way. Since he defeated Dooku, Asajj and Nute in the movies, shouldn't he be stronger or more useful character in the game than them? He has gotten 3 reworks now and still can't be used in many aspects of the game. Can someone from the CG Team please explain?

I would really appreciate it!
Thanks for reading!

@CG_SBCrumb
@CG_Erik
@CG_Carrie