Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Jedi Master Luke kit

I made an amusing yet slightly viable Jedi Master Luke kit. Just thought I would share.

Jedi Master Luke
Light Side, Galactic Legend, Jedi, Support

Basic- Use the Force - Jedi Master Luke Swaps turn meter with Force Ghost. Heals Force Ghost 10% health and grants all Light Side allies 20% turn meter. If Force Ghost is at full health, Force Ghost gains 25% bonus protection.

Leader - The Best Around - All Light Side allies gain 30 speed, 25% crit chance and reduce their cooldowns by one and grant Force Ghost 10% turn meter, when they score a critical hit on a Dark Side enemy. Force Ghost does not gain this speed. Whenever a Light Side ally takes a turn Force Ghost recovers 15% protection. If Force Ghost is at full protection he gains offense up for 3 turns.

Unique - Wamp Rat Chaser - Jedi Master Luke grants Force Ghost +50 speed for the following - there is a Dark Side enemy, there is a Sith enemy, there is a Galactic Legend enemy, there is a Lght Side ally, there is a Jedi ally. These effects can only apply once for each condition. Jedi Master Luke does not count towards this effect. If all allies are Light Side at the start of battle, Force Ghost takes a bonus turn at the start of battle.

Unique - I Like To Move It - Whenever Force Ghost takes damage, Jedi Master Luke gains 10% turn meter. When Jedi Master Luke uses his basic, he drains 10 speed from the target enemy and gains that speed for the rest of battle. All enemies lose 25% turn meter. This effect can't be resisted.

Unique - I Summon Me - At thr start of battle, Jedi Master Luke summons himself (Force Ghost) to the ally slot. This summon take priority over other summons and can be summoned in raids.

Force Ghost - Light Side, Luke, Galactic Legend

Basic - Wampa Chop - Deal physical and special damage and inflict all non unique debuffs.(Heal block, ability block, daze, expose, stun, blind, health down, defense down, offense down, and speed down) These debuffs cannot be resisted.

Special - Swish (cooldown 2)- Deal physical damage to all enemies. If Force Ghost is below 50% health recover 25% health and protection. If Force Ghost's protection is full gain 25% bonus protection.

Unique - Ghosting - Force Ghost has all of Jedi Master Luke's stat except speed which is set at 100. Force Ghost gains Unrelenting Troll at the start of battle. When Force Ghost is defeated Jedi Master Luke is defeated.

Unrelenting Troll - This unit gains taunt and defense up, which cannot be dispelled or ignored. Whenever this unit takes damage there is a 50% chance to gain foresight. This unit recovers 10% protection when it is critically hit. If an ally is damaged by an attack this unit uses it's basic on the attacking enemy and gains +50 speed until the end of it's next turn. This attack is unavoidable and cannot be countered. (Considered an out of turn attack)

Galactic Legend - Jedi Master Luke is immune to debuffs and cannot be targeted or take damage. If Jedi Master Luke is not in the leader slot this effect does not apply.
Jedi Master Luke is immune to turn meter reduction. Force Ghost takes reduced damage from percent health effect and massive damage effects. If Force Ghost has protection it cannot be defeated by any destroy effect. Instead it is reduced to 50% health and protection. If Jedi Master Luke is in the ally slot at the start of battle he instantly defeats himself and the healthiest enemy.

Ultimate - I Was Cool Once - Jedi Master Luke instantly defeats an enemy. If the target enemy is a Galactic Legend they take 5x massive damage instead and reset their Ultimate charge.

Gains 2% charge when any of the following occur - Force Ghost takes damage, Jedi Master Luke drains speed, an ally critically hits a Dark Side enemy.
  • Fun, but I don't think it would be viable in the game, but still fun either way.