Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Jedi Master Skywalker kit

You didn’t hear this from me.

Jedi Master Skywalker
Light Side, Support, Jedi

Hermit Staff (basic)
Deal physical damage to target enemy. If target enemy has no training with a lightsabre, this attack does nothing and Jedi Master Skywalker is instantly defeated.

Foretell (special)
Select an enemy unit and select one move available to that enemy unit. If, on that enemy units turn, that move is selected, deal damage equal to 10% max health. If that move is not selected, all ally’s of Jedi Master Skywalker are instantly defeated and Jedi Master Skywalker goes into hiding. Jedi Master Skywalker cannot be used by the player again in future battles until the bb8 side mission is completed.

Milk the Sea Cow (special)
Jedi Master Skywalker regains 10% max health. All ally and enemy units are stunned until the end of their next turn.

Force Project
Jedi Master Skywalker summon a Force Projection to the field. While Force Projection is on the field, it gains taunt (cannot be dispelled), cannot attack, and cannot take damage. Force Projection lasts for three rounds. At the end of the third round, Force Projection and Jedi Master Skywalker are defeated.

Grumpy hermit (unique)
As long as Jedi Master Luke has ally’s, all stats are reduced by 50%. If at any point Rey (Jedi Training) or Rey (Scavenger) is on the enemy or ally field, Jedi Master Skywalker is defeated.
  • Stealth fan kit thread due to clickbait.

Please change thread title @Kyno
  • "TVF;c-1973078" wrote:
    Stealth fan kit thread due to clickbait.

You didn’t read it dude. It’s very obviously not meant to be serious
  • "Wookiebush;c-1973220" wrote:
    "TVF;c-1973078" wrote:

You're right, I didn't read it. I clicked on the thread and saw the content was not what the thread title indicated. Which is why it is clickbait and I asked a moderator to change it.
  • "TVF;c-1973221" wrote:
    "Wookiebush;c-1973220" wrote:
    "TVF;c-1973078" wrote:

You're right, I didn't read it. I clicked on the thread and saw the content was not what the thread title indicated. Which is why it is clickbait and I asked a moderator to change it.

Jedi Master Skywalker kit

Thanks!