Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Joining GAC

Dear CG, If you can't do join to GAC normally for any reasons, at least you can easily add prompt Are you sure, as in applying zetas. Thanks.
  • "MetaThumper;c-2128164" wrote:
    People have been asking this for a long time now with zero effort from CG.

This statement could be applied to an untold number of aspects of this game.
  • "Antario;c-2128269" wrote:
    Because of that people in my guild regularly miss out on the GAC because they waited last-minute to level up some toons or put on the right mods.

Irritating though it is, at this point they shouldn't be missing out because they were waiting on last minute upgrades. Better to check your mods and sign up without the upgrades than risk forgetting / getting busy and missing signup.
  • "Rath_Tarr;c-2128388" wrote:
    "Antario;c-2128269" wrote:
    Because of that people in my guild regularly miss out on the GAC because they waited last-minute to level up some toons or put on the right mods.

Irritating though it is, at this point they shouldn't be missing out because they were waiting on last minute upgrades. Better to check your mods and sign up without the upgrades than risk forgetting / getting busy and missing signup.

Yep, better to be punched in the nose than kicked in the nuts. At CG, the only limit is yourself.
  • Because of that people in my guild regularly miss out on the GAC because they waited last-minute to level up some toons or put on the right mods.
  • I didn't even know it was happening because a stupid pack was in the way of the prompt...

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,288 PostsLatest Activity: 12 minutes ago