Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Just another Malevolence complaint

Why just why do you consistently break things when you create things??!!
Unless you purposely want no more assist from the ships then state that you don’t like mal beating executor.
So infuriating!
    Persimius
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Rius;c-2358427" wrote:
    Must of missed the previous complaint, what’s wrong with mal? I usually use negotiator so must be out of the loop here.

The VD that replaces *your* VD never assists on buzz droids. It's a reported issue, but last time I looked at that thread on Answers the EA guy saw it assist Spy (who calls all allies) said it's fine, completely ignoring every other video where the replacement VD never, ever, not even once, assists an ally when attacking an enemy with buzz droids.
    Persimius
    Seasoned Traveler
    "TVF;c-2358444" wrote:
    It actually is on the dev tracker too.

https://trello.com/c/egznkuQJ/595-buzz-droids-are-not-always-removed-when-taking-damage-from-an-attack-leading-to-unintended-assist-behaviour-from-summoned-vultur

To be fair, the VD assists have never worked "correctly," which is why they are "fixed" so often. Hard to know what the dev tracker is saying the problem is at any given time.
  • "StarSon;c-2358458" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2358444" wrote:
    It actually is on the dev tracker too.

https://trello.com/c/egznkuQJ/595-buzz-droids-are-not-always-removed-when-taking-damage-from-an-attack-leading-to-unintended-assist-behaviour-from-summoned-vultur

To be fair, the VD assists have never worked "correctly," which is why they are "fixed" so often. Hard to know what the dev tracker is saying the problem is at any given time.

Oh I agree, and the way it's stated even seems to imply they're assisting too much rather than not enough, ha.
  • A fix really is long overdue. It's ridiculous that it took us like a month to even get them to understand the problem and report it to the dev team. This is what's frustrating about EA Answers. if we explained it to Doja or Crumb, they would have understood it. But you're instead supposed to go to EA Answers, who clearly don't play the game as they were completely not understanding that player vulture droid summons a reinforcement when it is killed. And was marking threads as "solved" bc of their lack of understanding and telling players that the players were wrong and it's WAI. You want to know a surefire way to get ppl to stop reporting bugs to EA Answers? That behavior.
  • "StarSon;c-2358441" wrote:
    "Rius;c-2358427" wrote:
    Must of missed the previous complaint, what’s wrong with mal? I usually use negotiator so must be out of the loop here.

The VD that replaces *your* VD never assists on buzz droids. It's a reported issue, but last time I looked at that thread on Answers the EA guy saw it assist Spy (who calls all allies) said it's fine, completely ignoring every other video where the replacement VD never, ever, not even once, assists an ally when attacking an enemy with buzz droids.

• It actually is on the dev tracker too.