Forum Discussion

3 years ago

KAM Worth?!

KAM really really worth?
Ain't a Leader Tag, as a Jedi Council Member he has.
Most Difficult "xar" to get...
Fit in any team?
Really really worth?
  • "Kisakee;c-2342641" wrote:
    So KAM is just for fun? Not actually crucial or even helpful in any team?

mostly yes, good to have but not crucial. but since you want a good geared clone team and shak ti you would naturally go for KAM simply because you have the requirement team
    perfidius44
    Rising Newcomer
    "Durandal;d-254144" wrote:
    KAM really really worth?
    Ain't a Leader Tag, as a Jedi Council Member he has.
    Most Difficult "xar" to get...
    Fit in any team?
    Really really worth?

Maybe. Depends on your roster.
    Always a pleasure to be helpful.
  • "MasterSeedy;c-2342696" wrote:
    walloftext

This turned out way more serious than intended.. He may probably be helpful for some people but i don't have any interest in him or LS GL's in any way. I also dislike the idea of gearing Shark Tea or any Jedi in general, tho ones i got are Skyguy for 501st, JKR for Malak and a bunch for my very first Padme team back in the days plus some Assault Battles -

For the KAM mission i got some buddies that i had way more interest in yet i still have to wait for my first victory, that RNG is killing me -

Even if KAM would be worth it in a special team i don't have it anyway so yeah, i don't have any use for him by now.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2342781" wrote:

1) the RNG of the KAM mission isn’t killing you if you refuse to gear up Shaak. Your refusal to gear up Shaak is killing you.

2) every player is free to develop their roster as they choose, but I don’t think someone as heavily LS-phobic as you should be advising someone else on whether KAM is worth going for or not.

1) I don't have use for Shaak in my BB squad and it can be done with these guys. Plus Shaak isn't helping in any way when the KI decides to only focus you and not each other.

2) Wherever you read into it that i advice anyone - i don't. I just made clear that he's not worth it for me, people can ask for guidance but the ultimate decision should be their own.
  • He’s worth it due to MasterSpeedy’s logic. I am biased towards Clones.

KAM makes a solid B level Galactic Republic squad of Padme, JKA, KAM, and 2 others (Cody and Sarge due to them being needed at high levels elsewhere). “A level” being JMK, GK, CAT, AT, GAS.

In what capacity are you questioning worth? Arena, TW, TB, GA?

I realize my B squad is not optimal, but I use Yodas and better options in other squads
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2342794" wrote:
    1) Shaak helps a lot, though I’m not sure what the KI is that you speak about. She clears trample, heals the team and boosts offence. You can complain about RNG all you like, but when you use the non-optimal team failure is more likely.

"24_Tuesdays;c-2342797" wrote:
    KI probably means AI with typo

Yeah, it's AI. In my language it's KI. And when it decides to only attack me there's not much i can do against it, when you get focussed down you get focussed down.

"DarjeloSalas;c-2342794" wrote:

2) in a thread where someone asked if KAM was worth it, you said

"Kisakee;c-2341284" wrote:
    Not really..

You made it clear since then that you didn’t feel he was worth it for you, but it’s far from clear in your first response.

My bad, i'll make the sarcasm more clear next time.

"24_Tuesdays;c-2342797" wrote:
    first ive ever heard someone try to claim shaak isnt important though

especially someone who then says she isnt needed because of BB but hasnt won with them either

I only had two chances yet to play that mission, still learning. And for me Shaak actually isn't important because i have Bad Batch where she doesn't fit in my eyes. My opinion may or may not change in future.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,280 PostsLatest Activity: 44 minutes ago