Forum Discussion

Rubberboy351
Seasoned Novice
11 months ago

Kelleran Beq shards.

@CG hey could you please put the Kelleran Beq shards in the normal shipments store. They aren’t showing up… even after multiple refreshes and after each reset. Need to get them to get Beq ready for the Bo Katan event…. Or don’t you want me to spend my crystals? Also are you making any packs available for him during the event? Thanks in advance.
  • Isn't it way too early for his shards to be in the store? His original crystal pack still has 15 days left on it.
  • "Darth_Keith;c-2453335" wrote:
    Isn't it way too early for his shards to be in the store? His original crystal pack still has 15 days left on it.

They released a statement saying that his shards are now available in shipments etc the other day.

• "Rubberb0y;c-2453337" wrote:
    "Darth_Keith;c-2453335" wrote:
    Isn't it way too early for his shards to be in the store? His original crystal pack still has 15 days left on it.

They released a statement saying that his shards are now available in shipments etc the other day.

They are available but share the spot with Paz and IG-12 & Grogu. I’ve had him pop up there twice since the update.
  • You wont get enough out of shipments during the three days of the event to get him 7*, you will have to buy the gamble packs if you are going for Bo right now.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Rokaryn_Mazel;c-2453342" wrote:
    You wont get enough out of shipments during the three days of the event to get him 7*, you will have to buy the gamble packs if you are going for Bo right now.

You can refresh the store several times too i think