Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Kit Fisto reworked

In the lore, kit is supposed to be an extremely talented Jedi whose skill with a light saber is unprecedented.

Yet he is meh. So we should change that!

Below is how I would change kit fisto:

Light saber master: Kit has a 50% chance to attack again. If he does, the second attack will also deal 10% of the targets maximum health as bonus damage. Each attack had a 30-40% chance to grant 35% turn meter.

Turn the tide: Leading by example, kit commands his Jedi allies to attack in unison. Kit and his Jedi allies will attack the enemy in their mirrored position. Each ally will deal a percentage of kits damage in addition to their own. If no target is available in the mirrored position one will be selected at random.

Superior bladework: kit has a 70% chance to counter when attacked and half that chance to counter when an ally is attacked. If multiple attacks are procced his damage will increased for each bonus proc, rather than causing a long chain of attacks.
If Aayla secura is on his team, kit will always counter when she is attacked, likewise, Aayla will always counter when kit is attacked.

Something along those lines is what I would like to see done. Something to set him apart from other characters. Let me know what you think.
  • OP we actually have a support thread going for him , a very old thread over in Character feedback area. Best to post this thread over in that section if you would like it to be seen.

General area isn't the best place for feedback or ideas lol trust me i know.

With luck he may just get his overhaul one day.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/19825/2-misrepresented-characters-kit-fisto-update-2-0-gear-10-still-useless-wasted-resources#latest
  • "Mofojokers1992;614870" wrote:
    OP we actually have a support thread going for him , a very old thread over in Character feedback area. Best to post this thread over in that section if you would like it to be seen.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/19825/2-misrepresented-characters-kit-fisto-update-2-0-gear-10-still-useless-wasted-resources#latest

Well thanks again mofo! I'll be sure to do that.
  • "Wholf;614876" wrote:
    "Mofojokers1992;614870" wrote:
    OP we actually have a support thread going for him , a very old thread over in Character feedback area. Best to post this thread over in that section if you would like it to be seen.

Well thanks again ****! I'll be sure to do that.

)Wholf the more support we can get the better seriously poor Kit Fisto... the bugger doesn't make sense both Lore wise for him or balance wise.

He doesn't even have synergy with Aayla yet Biggs and Wedge do. Hope they intend to do just that for him.
  • "Mofojokers1992;614886" wrote:
    "Wholf;614876" wrote:
    "Mofojokers1992;614870" wrote:

Well thanks again ****! I'll be sure to do that.

)Wholf the more support we can get the better seriously poor Kit Fisto... the bugger doesn't make sense both Lore wise for him or balance wise.

He doesn't even have synergy with Aayla yet Biggs and Wedge do. Hope they intend to do just that for him.

Hey that completely skipped my mind, probably since I had yet to look at the updated Biggs and wedge. It's an awesome idea, I'll have to think about adding some synergy between them!