Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Kyle Katarn

Who else wants to see Kyle Katarn in the game?
  • Kyle Katarn won't be added since he's a legends character. HK, Nihilus, Nox, and Sith Trooper are exceptions because they're KOTOR/SWTOR characters.

A tweet awhile back confirmed they can use canon Star Wars characters and characters from EA's games, which includes the TOR universe.
  • "Mike1980;927390" wrote:
    HK is canon, or so I've been told... I believe his name was brought up in clone wars or rebels. Thus making him canon. I'm still not sure about mob enforcer though

He is not canon, also wtf is up with reviving a thread that is a year old lol

HK and Nihilus were allowed to be brought in even though they're not canon because they come from other EA Star Wars properties
  • "MBL_66;927396" wrote:
    "Mike1980;927390" wrote:
    HK is canon, or so I've been told... I believe his name was brought up in clone wars or rebels. Thus making him canon. I'm still not sure about mob enforcer though

He is not canon, also **** is up with reviving a thread that is a year old lol

HK and Nihilus were allowed to be brought in even though they're not canon because they come from other EA Star Wars properties

Wasn't The Force Unleashed EA? Hope they can use it.
  • Hang on, the property rights for the defunct Lucasarts should have gone along with the rest of it all, shouldn't it? Making the X-Wing series fair game too.
  • "Fodder1978;927555" wrote:
    Hang on, the property rights for the defunct Lucasarts should have gone along with the rest of it all, shouldn't it? Making the X-Wing series fair game too.

I don't think that's how it works. They hold the Star Wars license, but I don't think that gave them every property. In addition SWTOR is still an active property of their's, and in effect KOTOR as well. Anything in the past is both legends and dead properties.
  • Haven't Dysney changed Kyle Katarn for Jyn Orso? :'(
    But yeah, I would love to see him.