Forum Discussion

neilginn243
New Spectator
2 years ago

Leviathan special mission limit

I was taking my leviathan from 4* up to 7* only to find they've limited the number of times you can do it. This has never been an issue before. As if leviathan wasn't annoying enough, now even unlocking it seems bugged
  • In case I participated in a drinking contest, yes indeed ;) . This game is a contest, that's the difference. But we may aswell end this discussion now. If some people got reimbursed because of a mistake during a contest, all participants should be reimbursed, not just some ...
  • "Pertor;c-2435550" wrote:
    In case I participated in a drinking contest, yes indeed ;) . This game is a contest, that's the difference. But we may aswell end this discussion now. If some people got reimbursed because of a mistake during a contest, all participants should be reimbursed, not just some ...

Everyone who was affected did - myself included. Those people got reimbursed because the expectation was that the Leviathan event would be like the Prof and Exec events and have that hard 19 refresh cap - so we went and bought the packs to finish the farm (just as we expected we would have to). It was unfair to us that other people farmed it to 7* on day 1 WITHOUT spending the extra crystals. That's why we were reimbursed.

Go spend the crystals on the packs. That's how Exec worked. That's how Prof worked. That's how Leviathan was supposed to work the first time - and how it now works. There's nothing broken here, and no one is being treated unfairly. Had you been ready on day 1 then the bug would have effected you too (along with all the other Leviathan bugs and performance issues).
  • I did. And that's the reason why i'm complaining. As far as I remember there has been never been an official statement about the issue. If there would have been one, eyerything would be clear to everybody. Day 1 participants had to invest several thousand crystals less than the rest. To me it's unfair since it should't have been this way. Call yourself lucky if you profited by the mistake. Sorry, you can't change my mind.
  • Well, in case that you call "having to spend a few thousand crytals more than others by mistake of the producers" is "no effect", than you're right. Like I said before, if there would've been an official statement everything would be fine. I'm out now. Bye.
  • I don't like to repeat myself over and over again: Gamedesign für GL-Ships so far was fair, because everybody met the same conditions. Wether you participated on Day 1 or not. For the Leviathan thais was not the case - even by mistake. Call me a liar, but that's a fact.
  • Reread the first post by Notthatguyfrombefore. My calculation was wrong, sorry. It's 2,254 crystals.
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2435563" wrote:
    "Pertor;c-2435559" wrote:
    Well, in case that you call "having to spend a few thousand crytals more than others by mistake of the producers" is "no effect", than you're right. Like I said before, if there would've been an official statement everything would be fine. I'm out now. Bye.

How is 1255 “a few thousand”?

I think the reimbursement was 2254 - but your point stands.

"Pertor;c-2435556" wrote:
    I did. And that's the reason why i'm complaining. As far as I remember there has been never been an official statement about the issue. If there would have been one, eyerything would be clear to everybody. Day 1 participants had to invest several thousand crystals less than the rest. To me it's unfair since it should't have been this way. Call yourself lucky if you profited by the mistake. Sorry, you can't change my mind.

People who went to 7* on day 1 did get it cheaper than others who want to take it to 7* - but that was due to a mistake - it was a fluke. CG makes mistakes - they're human beings - and for those of us that actually got a raw deal that day, we were compensated. Are they supposed to pay for that one mistake on that one day for the remainder of the lifetime of the game? Do you really think that's reasonable?

Exactly what kind of official statement are you after? What could they say that would make you feel better about the situation?
  • How about: "Sorry folks, we made a mistake (again). Day 1 people will be reembursed, day 2 people not, because we don't find a better solution. We know that's not fair, sorry." That would have made everything clear. Easy. And yes, I was naive enough to believe, that there would have been a solution concerning this issue also on Day 2. Due to fairness.
  • Well, I didn't think that posting a thing like "Hey, that's not fair" would lead to a discussion like that. ;) Have a nice day, follks, there's a TW to win!