Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Link Account to Facebook

If I link my account to Facebook, does this save my game data? I have a google account that I would like to remove from my device, as all I use it for is my alternate swgoh account. Can I just attach that game data to my Facebook acct, and then delete that google account from my phone? Just wondering if the Facebook link is a marketing tool or a real account attachment like google/ios?
  • The game data is attached to the Google play account. Linking to FB is so you can transfer to another account like another gmail or Apple account.
  • There is no way to "unlink" an account from that email. FB doesnt save anything, it just allows you to connect to another account
  • I just want to understand - I could link the account to Facebook, then link that game data to another google account? Is that how you would move the game data from one google account to another? I thought that wasn't possible? It's not what I want to do anyway, just trying to understand the mechanics of accounts.
  • "cage;c-1668814" wrote:
    I just want to understand - I could link the account to Facebook, then link that game data to another google account? Is that how you would move the game data from one google account to another? I thought that wasn't possible? It's not what I want to do anyway, just trying to understand the mechanics of accounts.

its not moving, its just linking. so both google play accounts would have access to the same game. it doesn't sever the link from the other one.