Forum Discussion

MasterSeedy
Seasoned Hotshot
23 days ago

LOL -- Who is ElanHux?

Now whenever I visit the EA Forums it takes me straight to a page for the badges of Elan Hux. I don't remember ever liking their comments, replying to their comments or even reading their comments, much less visiting their badge page. 

This place is so weird. 

If you are ElanHux, all the love. Not dissing you in the least. Hope you're living your best life. But Lordy, the forums! For one brief, shining week I'd come here and it would remember me and log me in automatically. Now all that's over, I'm not remembered, and I'm redirected to your page. 

Sigh. 

Well, now you have a post devoted to you, ElanHux. I hope everyone here visits and upvotes you. Maybe your notoriety will even help you score a better guild. Best of lux. 

• They appear to be a random innocent forumgoer, and it looks like you've encountered a bit of an annoying bug, where folks get randomly redirected.

We're working on it, but in the meantime clearing your cache should help with it. 

On Chrome, you can do this by clicking the 3 dots in the top right, then click Delete Browsing Data. 

Uncheck everything but "Cached images and files" and choose to delete. 

Edge
    Safari

EA_David
    Icon for Community Admin rankCommunity Admin

They appear to be a random innocent forumgoer, and it looks like you've encountered a bit of an annoying bug, where folks get randomly redirected.

We're working on it, but in the meantime clearing your cache should help with it. 

On Chrome, you can do this by clicking the 3 dots in the top right, then click Delete Browsing Data. 

Uncheck everything but "Cached images and files" and choose to delete. 

Edge
    Safari

MasterSeedy
      Seasoned Hotshot

Thank you so much for the prompt attention! 

I hate that you have so much to do, but I love that you're on top of it. Give those coders some thanks and a bagel from me.