Forum Discussion

7 years ago

LS vs DS gap getting worse

You spoke about wanting to close the gap, yet all the past releases since you stated this... you have ONLY widened it. How exactly is this bringing balance to the game. I know Solo the movie didn’t have ONLY GOOD GUYS cause otherwise it would have been hours long of people just hanging out. These releases are lopsided and don’t have to be. Release some DS with the crapload of LS at least cause there were bad guys.
  • "TevlodiObight1;c-1574416" wrote:
    "DEATHCOYOTE;c-1574397" wrote:
    Why are they heroes? Because they all hold hands an just sit around playing scrabble? Or is it the Villains that they face? Can’t have one without the other and the Inferno Squad books show a perspective that all the goody goody goofballs fail to acknowledge. Vader was considered a hero of the empire. Inferno squad were heroes to the empire. They could add them and help balance it but if the BH update is any indication, I’m pretty sure they won’t. Another missed opportunity.

So I guess that you are saying that the definition of HERO is dependent on what faction you are in.

Yes. It is hard to realize it, but the word is dependent on the mindset of the individual considering it. Even monsters in world history would have been considered heroes to their groups. Vader was one such. Even as a Jedi he was a hero. Hero’s Fall would be a nice change of pace for a DS anakin etc.