Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Mace Windu redesign! [FANMADE] updated

| Mace Windu |

Invincible assault (BASIC)

Deal physical damage to target enemy. If Mace is above 50% health, this attack deals 50% more damage, if the target is a sith, this attack deals an additional 50% damage, if the target is exposed, this attack deals an additional 50% damage (overall can stack to 150%). If Mace is below 50% health, recover health equal to 100% of the damage dealt.

Smite (SPECIAL)

Deal special damage to target enemy and remove all positive status effects. If the enemy is a sith, deal additional damage equal to 50% of their protection (not max, this will sorta reflect vaapad in that when the sith enemy gets weaker, so does windu sense he's feeding off their strength). OMEGA: Inflict expose on target enemy for 2 turns (this cannot be dispelled, resisted, or prevented).

Vaapad (LEADER)

Jedi allies gain 30% offense and 12% critical chance, and they recover 10% health when scoring a critical hit. ZETA: Jedi allies gain any offensive abilities sith enemy's have from a leader ability (such as increased critical chance, offense, critical damage, etc.)

NOTE: this doesn't counter Traya directly as she's sort of an endgame reward (at least I feel). And she should still be superior.

Shatterpoint (UNIQUE)

At the start of each of his turns, Mace has a 45% chance to expose a random enemy until the end of his turn. If the enemy already has expose inflict deathmark for 1 turn instead. These effects can't be resisted. In addition, Mace gains 50% turn meter whenever he attacks an exposed enemy.
  • The leader ability zeta is a little too OP because if you run into a nihilus squad, jedi are gaining 80% offense and they can score critical hits
  • Hiya, I updated this to smooth the edges and fit the current META a bit more. We still need this. Jedi fans have been patiently waiting for two years now. The sith have gotten tons of love, don't forget about jedi.
  • Hey there. Not a bad rework here. Like the things you are doing with it. I myself did a mace windu rework a while back as well (which almost nobody seemed to have seen :( ) so agree with you that he needs to be reworked. I do have 2 things to say about this rework thou

First is the same problem I pointed out a while back in another post (different from mace rework) that the light side fleet commanders have 4 ability's and the dark side have 5. giving dark side fleet ships a bit of an unfair advantage in terms of crew power. To mo opinion you are allowed to think of another special or unique for him.

Secondly is the expose chance of his unique. we have teams like resistance and rogue one or characters like nest who inflict expose left and right. I think you are allowed to have 100% chance to inflict expose on him. or at least higher than 45%.

These are the only things I have t say thou. like the idea's you have in here and the anti-sith synergy in it.
  • "Ichiraikou;c-1617122" wrote:
    Hey there. Not a bad rework here. Like the things you are doing with it. I myself did a mace windu rework a while back as well (which almost nobody seemed to have seen :( ) so agree with you that he needs to be reworked. I do have 2 things to say about this rework thou

First is the same problem I pointed out a while back in another post (different from mace rework) that the light side fleet commanders have 4 ability's and the dark side have 5. giving dark side fleet ships a bit of an unfair advantage in terms of crew power. To mo opinion you are allowed to think of another special or unique for him.

Secondly is the expose chance of his unique. we have teams like resistance and rogue one or characters like nest who inflict expose left and right. I think you are allowed to have 100% chance to inflict expose on him. or at least higher than 45%.

These are the only things I have t say thou. like the idea's you have in here and the anti-sith synergy in it.

The reason I kept it at 45% is because of the deathmark and his specials expose sticks no matter what
  • fair enough. still think it can be a bit higher thou. with the deathmark in mind I think about 60% seems fair. People (me included) really didn't like how little expose appeared.
  • "Ichiraikou;c-1617126" wrote:
    fair enough. still think it can be a bit higher thou. with the deathmark in mind I think about 60% seems fair. People (me included) really didn't like how little expose appeared.

Mace was okay at launch, but that was like three years ago. All the characters rised in power leaving him useless. The devs left the jedi besides gmy and ob in dirt.
  • "IE4TAPPL3S;c-1617127" wrote:
    Mace was okay at launch, but that was like three years ago. All the characters rised in power leaving him useless. The devs left the jedi besides gmy and ob in dirt.

I havent been playing for 3 years so woudn't know about that. but just from looking at the difference between old and new characters it is easy to see that this is true