Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Malak after Revan ?

Do you think malak will be back after revan ?
  • I have Canderous, Juhani, and zCarth at g11 one gear piece away from g12 and Bastila Fallen and HK47 at g12. Have been farming D Revans gear according to swgoh and have almost 5 zetas ready to give so I'm hoping to make a good run at Malak. I have my Jedi Revan squad in the arena so they are ready.
  • I hope that he will as I boycotted the first round because I thought the no warning drop was just plain wrong given the spirit of the statements of how they were going to be doing drops and the explanation that they named it something different was insulting. Still a bit upset about it in all honestly. But I love the game and my guild and I love the damn OR too. I know I had zero affect on CG's plans but it felt right but I'm definitely interested in trying to get that iron jawed s.o.b.
  • Honestly, I’m expecting Malak to come the immediately after DRevan finishes. If I wanted to drive spending, it’s what I would do.
  • "Buddy;c-1882380" wrote:
    Honestly, I’m expecting Malak to come the immediately after DRevan finishes. If I wanted to drive spending, it’s what I would do.

Yes of course! But they should award the Tip of the Spear guys who got him the first time and let them have their fun in GAC against the rest of us unwashed masses.

(Translation: I simply dont want him back yet because I really want a valid excuse to g12 my Clone Wars Chewie).
  • Just assume it will be like the last event and comes 2 weeks after DR and you will be okay.

• Will Malak return after Darth Revan? Well he's not going to return before the next Darth Revan event, so, yes.
  • "ThisYeezy;c-1882397" wrote:
    Will Malak return after Darth Revan? Well he's not going to return before the next Darth Revan event, so, yes.

Nah, he's never coming back because CG hates most players.
  • I think (and hope) JKR comes after Darth Revan, that way if you for some reason are super close to getting both then you can get them and get Malak a little bit after