Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Many bugs in the Sector 2 Conquest boss battle "Deathmatch"

This is a PSA for players as well as a suggestion for CG to fix this stupid fight. I've wasted hundreds of energy between swapping data disks (not for strategic purposes, but due to the bugs) and freezing in battle.

First, don't use dots/thermals to kill your opponents. I tried this with a volatile accelerator and thermal combination, and even though you get the victor symbol above your characters when you win, you don't get awarded the 5 victor feat.

Second, the stupid game has the turn meter freezing bug if you kill your opponent with a counter attack. I tried twice with CLS and twice with dooku. I froze both times with dooku, and I didn't freeze the time I killed my opponent on my turn with CLS but did freeze when CLS's counter attack killed the opponent.

If you plan to get these feats, be wary of these bugs because it'll cost you a lot of energy to mess up. I'm sure there are more bugs too.
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "Miketo28;c-2359093" wrote:
    So confusing. I did Darth Vader lead, DR, Malak, Bastilla and EP. They all won, but I don't get credit. In reading some of the comments, I am pretty sure I won all five on an attack and none were by dots or counter attacks.
    Can someone please let me know the five toons they used for this feat. TIA.

Rex, Fives, ARC, Echo, Ahsoka cos I wanted to use 501st but GAS is not usable in the event. Rex L fyi.