Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Marquee events - A more fair system

Currently marquee events show up, last for a week and give out some decent mods (for low levels) and 50 shards of a toon. This is a nice bonus, but I feel it also grants an unfair advantage for older players over new.

What I propose:
Marquee events last for a week, and if completed, they vanish at the end of the week. However for any players who have never completed them, they will remain indefinitely.
The system is already in place, legendary events dont show up for players who have them at 7☆.

This would allow new players to get a significant boost by earning a lot of toons at 3☆. I would eliminate the mod rewards after the initial week and just leave the shards, so there is still a slight advantage for being there when they first drop.

This would help speed up the lower levels of play and maybe break up the meta some at the start of the game.

I realized how nice this would be when starting a new alt, and realizing how difficult it was to get dark toons, and what a benefit the marquee was to low level players.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago