Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Minimum GP for max stars on Hoth (DS and LS)

Just wondering how low of a guild GP people have managed to max out either TB at.
  • Yea we missed final DS star by 2mill and had 2 guys not deploy (not get me started) at 198gp
  • The number is actually getting bigger as they release more ships, because guilds can max out all the ship zones much earlier and all extra ship gp is wasted.

You really need to understand what is the minimum “character GP” a guild needs to get 45 or 48 stars.
  • "No_Try;c-1884747" wrote:
    "Ohhplzz;c-1884744" wrote:
    "jkray622;c-1884741" wrote:
    The number is actually getting bigger as they release more ships, because guilds can max out all the ship zones much earlier and all extra ship gp is wasted.

You really need to understand what is the minimum “character GP” a guild needs to get 45 or 48 stars.

@TVF Yeah it will come down to this comment, p6 ships fills very quickly for us. There is a tool online you can use to gauge your readiness and calculates your CM effectiveness requirements using guild character gp

Can you give the link? At 184M gp I should look if it's doable before we pass onto ls geo.

http://www.swgoh.life/territory_battle_plan.html#50,1,1

If you don't want to add them manually you can to do some excel copy and pasting for both character and ship gps and column add them..
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-1884134" wrote:
    Think we maxed LS at around 175M.

We haven’t yet maxed DS and we had calculated 208MGP as the time we had a chance

This sounds roughly same for my guild
  • "TVF;d-206147" wrote:
    Just wondering how low of a guild GP people have managed to max out either TB at.

The guild I'm with just got DS Max with 213mil GP. I joined them at around 190mil and they already had LS maxed..
  • "jkray622;c-1884741" wrote:
    The number is actually getting bigger as they release more ships, because guilds can max out all the ship zones much earlier and all extra ship gp is wasted.

@TVF Yeah it will come down to this comment, p6 ships fills very quickly for us. There is a tool online you can use to gauge your readiness and calculates your CM effectiveness requirements using guild character gp
  • "Ohhplzz;c-1884744" wrote:

Can you give the link? At 184M gp I should look if it's doable before we pass onto ls geo.
  • "Ohhplzz;c-1884751" wrote:
    "No_Try;c-1884747" wrote:
    "Ohhplzz;c-1884744" wrote:

http://www.swgoh.life/territory_battle_plan.html#50,1,1

If you don't want to add them manually you can to do some excel copy and pasting for both character and ship gps and column add them..

Thanks! Very handy, got the values easily using a spreadsheet.