Forum Discussion

5 years ago

New Character: Kreia (unofficial confirmation?)

World's first

Google search returns a list of characters in star wars galaxy of heroes. I recognize them all except Kreia. Is this the next marquee? Required for kylo/rey?

Who told google Kreia was in swgoh?

Evidence:
https://i.imgur.com/l8SPKgI.jpg
  • "UdalCuain;c-2059691" wrote:
    "Woodroward;c-2059671" wrote:
    "UdalCuain;c-2059636" wrote:
    "Rdawg22;c-2059634" wrote:
    Calo Nord is technically already in the game. You fight him in Revans journey. So I would think it wouldn’t be all that hard to make a kit for him . He could have a number of tags including Old Republic, Bounty Hunter and Scoundrel. Also they really need to add the Jedi tag to Visas

Not Old Republic. He was never a part of the Old Republic. Best you can hope for is the other two tags you suggested.

But bounties are put out by governing bodies which means in collecting bounties he was working for the old republic, even if indirectly.

Cad Bane should really have the separatist tag too.

If you want to be that nitpicky, it was the Sith Empire that put out the only Bounty we saw him attempt to collect.

You gonna argue for Boba, IG, and Dengar to get the Empire tag too, as Vader hired them?

I would indeed.

Never really felt the "I was following orders", and the "It's my job" excuses should ever stand.

If you did it, you represent it too, regardless of whether or not it was your idea.
  • "Woodroward;c-2059673" wrote:
    If her character wasn't so unlikeable in the moves

K
  • "Shaddes;c-2059773" wrote:
    They have 0 reason to drop another kotor character, their has been 0 talk about more kotor characters except how much many people don’t like how powerful dr/JKR are. There have been 0 teases from CG. A google search doesn’t mean anything for this game, I just searched for Pong Krell, doesn’t mean he’s on his way.

I didn't search for a specific character. Just did a generic search for galaxy of heroes characters and Kreia was listed as one of the characters in the game.
    Vaderizer
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Shaddes;c-2059773" wrote:
    They have 0 reason to drop another kotor character

how about "so I have a good 5th to put in my Carth team instead of Jabroni"