Forum Discussion

12 months ago

Nightmare Mode, Conquest

I was actually enjoying the harder difficulty. It was great to test out the roster, and it was fun. I appreciated the strategizing on discord and there was a social movement to ‘solve’ the battles. I certainly don't like all the feats, but maybe thats how you do it. Reduce the feats to a minimum but increase the difficulty. Or just make a nightmare mode.
  • "JackO'Lantern;d-266165" wrote:
    I was actually enjoying the harder difficulty. It was great to test out the roster, and it was fun. I appreciated the strategizing on discord and there was a social movement to ‘solve’ the battles. I certainly don't like all the feats, but maybe thats how you do it. Reduce the feats to a minimum but increase the difficulty. Or just make a nightmare mode.
    Similar thoughts here. Get rid of all the feats/nodes and give us sectors with bosses (could have more sectors maybe). It would feel a lot like that “personal Raid” idea that’s floated around for some time.

• I am having conquest fatigue, really tired to keep chasing new characters (just too much), while ROTE , new raid is not fun as well (ROTE mostly just hit deploy after first planet) so I’m no sure if I would keep playing.

My ac is over 9M GP

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,276 PostsLatest Activity: 19 minutes ago