Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Noob buys Imperial Recon Bundle and...

I'm new to the game. When it comes to in store shops, sometimes I buy, sometimes I don't. Whatever.

But when the Imperial Reconnaissance Droid popped up for $9.99, I'm like heck yeah! That sounds cool!

So I bought it.

... and I got 40 crystals out of the 80 required to unlock.

... aaaaaand it's not farmable?

So what's my best bet? Gamble away another ??? dollars on shard packs or wait until it goes F2P? somewhere?

Advice welcome. Thanks.
  • "Charzypants;c-1358849" wrote:
    Call Google and tell them you want your money back. Yes it works

Yeah, that might be my best course of action. Hope the "I didn't read the fine print" defense works :open_mouth:
  • "SpidaFly;c-1358857" wrote:
    "Charzypants;c-1358849" wrote:
    Call Google and tell them you want your money back. Yes it works

Yeah, that might be my best course of action. Hope the "I didn't read the fine print" defense works :open_mouth:

Yeah that is what's best. If you aren't in a guild capable of winning the shards in DS TB then it is pointless for you to have those shards.
  • moved to correct sub forum.

first bit of advise, make smart purchases.... research first.

Packs are not farming, this game is a grind, and always will be. packs are to get a jump if you want one or depending on where you get them a boost to bring up one more star.

if you want to pay to farm you will get the toon done yes, and that may be a better option than an unknown farming location later on, but no one can tell you how to play.

just have fun.
  • I CAN tell you how to play and WILL. You just don't have to listen.

Take Charzypants advice... get your refund. Its a recent addition these $$ packs that don't actually unlock a toon... and it's underhanded. They are counting on 2 types of purchase... those who need the boost in shards & new players who couldn't fathom a gaming company selling NOTHING for money.

If Google cant make CG budge on the refund, there is also a fancy place called the Better Business Bureau. They appreciate feedback about companies... good or bad.
  • It's funny that some people here think you'll be able to get a refund/sue somebody because you didn't check twice what you're purchasing. It is very clearly shown that you get 40 shards, you aren't getting a refund, and if you somehow manage to, you'll most likely lose your account as this is equal to charging back, which in 99% of the games that offer premium currency is punishable.