Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Normal and Heroic AAT health

Does anybody know what the health differences are for Normal AAT and Heroic AAT?
Thanks in advance.
  • NORMAL
    Phase I - 15,600,000
    Phase II - 22,700,000
    Phase III - 12,250,000
    Phase IV - 13,550,000

Heroic
    Phase I - 4,300,000
    Phase II - 19,200,000
    Phase III - 12,000,000
    Phase IV - 12,000,000

Don't let the lower health fool you into thinking Heroic is easier though.
  • I'm not sure in the boss health comparison from normal to heroic (I believe they're fairly similar). However, the difference in difficulty from normal to heroic is massive. If you can clear normal without a refresh, you might make it through P1 in your first heroic attempt. The only way to see if you're ready for HAAT is to try it. Boss health for heroic is something along the lines of:
    P1: 4,084,500
    P2: 19,154,500
    P3: 12,700,500
    P4: 12,200,000
  • Thanks for your replies.
    We stepped up to heroic rancor and found it so easy compared to tier 6. Was hoping AAT step up was going to be similarly easy but not sure if will be. We are close to finishing normal AAT without a refresh but its knowing when to go for it.
  • "Dazhub;c-1020419" wrote:
    Thanks for your replies.
    We stepped up to heroic rancor and found it so easy compared to tier 6. Was hoping AAT step up was going to be similarly easy but not sure if will be. We are close to finishing normal AAT without a refresh but its knowing when to go for it.

The gear for both is terrible, so just do a heroic and see how you get on as there's not much to lose. Unless you have a zylo in your guild you'll most likely get stuck in P1, but you'll need all the practice on heroic you can get. Without any heroic experience or practice, even a guild that should be completing heroic easily will end up not finishing, purely because people will be taken by surprise and won't have developed optimal tactics. Also, people need to know what their teams are capable of, so they are able to focus on improvements where they're needed.
  • Thanks Dooku, we have a few zylos. Im actually more worried about phase 3 tbh.
  • We had to guild merge to beat HAAT even after building towards it for months. It was such a success we are looking for another merge to create a third HAAT guild in the alliance. I think that's the only way to beat HAAT unless you get everyone spending $$$.
  • "RogueGalain;c-1020446" wrote:
    We had to guild merge to beat HAAT even after building towards it for months. It was such a success we are looking for another merge to create a third HAAT guild in the alliance. I think that's the only way to beat HAAT unless you get everyone spending $$$.

Wrong. My guild is mainly F2P and we completed our first HAAT on December 1st. All you need is good communication and for everyone to be working towards their assigned teams to max for the raid.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    Phase difficulty is opposite in Heroic compared to normal. One Kylo can pretty much solo p1. P2, which melts in 15 min in normal, will completely crush you in Heroic. You need good droid and Zader squads, all g11, with really good speed mods.
  • If anyone wants to join us to help with the step up to Heroic AAT just message back.