Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Not fair!!!

GA JUST STARTED he got to set 3 defense teams..i only got to set 2 defense teams..
  • Mine showed the count as 3 but only had 2 spots to fill. Your correct about something not being right! Don’t listen to the trolls
  • "Ratinira;c-1730253" wrote:
    "How to define people who are not paying attention on what thay are doing N2"))

There are 2 places where 2/3 indicated, the "set defence" button is still active, but the most trusted thing is a visual part with 2 circles... Have the feeling that some people does not even look at the screen...

Exactly. Time to open up a ticket and ask for 1st place GA rewards refund.

"Newgamer;c-1730290" wrote:
    The matchup is unfair for looking total gp other than characters gp in the battles without fleet battle. The players with higher fleet gp may have more 200k gp disadvantages.

And what does the matchmaking algorithm has to do with this topic?
  • It only showed 2 circles for everyone.....folks just need to pay better close attention. I was able to set up my 3/3 teams. I can see how those who set 2/3 would get confused...but you still have to pay close attention. You can’t put all the blame on EA folks. You need to take some of the blame yourselves.
  • "vincentlondon;c-1730213" wrote:
    I wonder if any of the people who made the mistake of setting up only 2 defense teams won against the one who set up 3/3

I wonder if any of those who made the mistake of only setting 2 defense are the same people who told people like myself to learn to read...
  • "Voltarc;c-1730198" wrote:
    Grrr... it actually says 1/3 in the corner....cant see top because it was wiped out...only 1 team left on bottom with the second killed off. Now that I think about it I did set 3 teams in each area because I remeber who all I used....it is just showing 2 for some reason. Sorry....must be visual glitch....unless it dropped the team. On table top it only shows two teams per spot for both me and him, but when I look at his area directly he has 3 teams. In the one area I can see for my defense it is only showing two teams.

This is why u should roughly glance through the forums for 5min before u post in rage.
  • I let my defense auto place the second round because I won the first round. The auto fill function didnt account for the 3 slots rather than two. I didnt even look into the region because the visual shows the same two slots, so I just let it auto fill and lost my second round because of it. Really dumb.